Security Audit of SAP enterprise systems analyzes the existing security level of your SAP implementation and identifies security vulnerabilities that may result in financial loss, business disruptions and misstatement of financial information.
Most of SAP customers have no reliable information about the security state of their entire SAP landscape
We perform a deep-dive analysis of the security situation of customer’s SAP landscape in order to assess the potential vulnerabilities in applications and provide the industry best practices recommendations to mitigate your organization risks and establish controls around them.
GRC Solution handle key challenges by allowing business to manage access risk. It helps organizations to prevent unauthorized access by defining segregation of duties SoD and critical access and minimizing the time and cost of access risk management.
We also offer the added value of the experience of countless GRC implementations to our client, in order to implement the cost effective solution within budget and project deadlines.
We then help you to configure the tools available to monitor and manage these risks in your systems.
- Addresses and manages your specific business risks
- Supports business ownership of security and risk
Business Process Management, or BPM, has been recognized by strategic businesses as essential for ensuring and actively enforcing risk management and compliance, while at the same time providing bottom-line business benefits through increased efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
Wizya experts help you to analyze company’s internal rules based on the organization’s business processes and industry best practices, and provide the recommendations to build or optimize your Business processes.
- Business Process Modeling
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Business Process Automation (Workflow)
- Web Application Architecture, Design & Development (SharePoint, custom and commercially available software)
- Software Release Management
- Business System Integration (web services; ODBC; XML; SharePoint Lists, etc.)
- Project Management/Program Management
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Management/Compliance Strategies (through BPM)
- Organizational Change Management
- End-User Training
- Ongoing Support and Enhancement